Referment is working closely with a Boutique Asset Management firm that have a combined total of £20 Billion AUM. They are actively seeking a SQL/C# Developer to work closely within main development team to build the main systems, financial tools and databases used by the business stakeholders.
The successful candidate should have strong experience with SQL Server database development and an interest in working within financial services, backed by a degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering.
This role will be broad in nature and you will get the opportunity to work closely with the business but also across the development stack including database development, ETL, reporting, data analysis and interacting with 3rd party systems. There will be a wide range of development to be performed with C# and ASP.Net so it is essential that the applicant has experience with these.
- Strong Database Development Experience (SQL Server)
- Experience using the Microsoft Technology Stack (SSIS, SSRS etc)
- C# and ASP.Net development experience
- Knowledge of Version Control Tools such as TFS
- Computer Science/Mathematical/Engineering degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com