Referment have partnered with one of top quantitative hedge funds in the world who have an amazing opportunity available for a Systems Support Engineer in their London office.
The role will involve supporting the IT systems for hundreds of users across all business areas and levels of seniority, presenting the successful applicant a chance to work on a broad technology stack and a number of the latest tools and infrastructure technologies.
As such, this role would suit a support engineer with a broad skillset and experience supporting users across Windows, Unix, Mac Office 365, Audio Visual and Messaging platforms. You will work in an environment where automation and innovation is at the forefront of their culture and be rewarded exceptionally well both financially and in terms of career progression!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience troubleshooting users PC's and Servers (Windows, Mac, Unix)
- Knowledge of advanced communications & messaging technologies such as WebEx, Zoom, Slack
- Hands on experience supporting Office 365 environments
- Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Exposure to virtualisation technologies (desirable)
- Experience with scripting and automation such as Python, Powershell (desirable)
- Experience working for a hedge fund, asset manager or investment bank (desirable)
*You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship *
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment