Referment are working with a growing business that is re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their financial life. They provide their clients with control over their personal finances, enhancing their ability to achieve their personal and financial aspirations.
The nature of the information being handled and the profile of their clients means candidates must possess high levels of integrity and maturity in order to be considered, as they will be afforded privileged access to highly confidential information.
- Working with the client onboarding team to input financial data for new prospective client, thereby helping the firm to acquire new clients by building their trust
- Accurately inputting and maintaining confidential financial data for existing clients, allowing the Advice and Client Service teams to provide clients with accurate and timely recommendations on their investment portfolios
- Numerate degree preferred, strong A-level grades including maths
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Confident being part of a small team that building a business
- Experience within Financial Services is a bonus
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know using the Referment platform and earn up to £500 when they complete a first-round interview.
Find out more at Referment.com