Referment have recently partnered with a disruptive technology start-up who are looking to revolutionise and automate the way underwriting is conducted across the insurance market. Backed by a market leading insurance syndicate, the firm are now going through an exciting period of growth and looking for a mid level full stack developer to come in and build a brand new cloud based analytics platform from scratch.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated developer to work on a greenfield project whereby the platform will be used by both internal and external clients. As the firm are in close partnership with Google, you will get the opportunity to be trained and work on the latest Google Cloud offerings and spend your time working on both web development and backend applications in this role
- 2-6 years of commercial development experience with Python with at least one major framework
- Extensive experience with React/Angular
- Strong knowledge of Agile & DevOps best practices
- Experience with API / Microservices development
- Exposure to cloud technologies (desirable)
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com