Referment is working with an exciting FinTech with a premier enterprise innovation platform designed to supercharge developer productivity, enabling innovative financial services firms to get more value out of their R&D.
They are hiring multiple python developers across their risk, trading and client engagement teams and looking to speak with exceptional developers at all levels as they expand globally.
The successful applicants will be responsible for designing, enhancing and maintaining a variety of trading and risk management applications and as such, should have 5+ years of software development experience with python within the financial sector.
This role will offer the successful applicants a chance to work with the latest cloud and open source technologies and extensive exposure to a range of their investment bank, hedge fund and commodities trading clients.
- 5+ years of software development experience using Python
- Knowledge of Git or similar version control tools
- Experience building customer facing applications within financial services
- Exposure to cloud technologies (desirable)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.