Referment have partnered with a global multi strategy hedge fund with over $30 billion assets under management and they are looking for a senior data analyst hire in their equities portfolio management team. As they increase their footprint and expand their business in London, this role has been created to support the researchers and portfolio managers with everything related to data.
You will be responsible for building data projects and providing investment ideas from the alternative datasets that you will be taking ownership of. The role will also involve building scripts, monitoring data collection, building statistical models and working closely alongside the portfolio managers to answer data related questions within the equities division.
- Extensive experience sourcing data, ETL and analysing financial datasets
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics or related field
- Strong data processing and programming skills; Python, SQL and Excel all required
- Extensive experience working in front office teams and strong equities business knowledge
- Experience building predictive models and data visualizations
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com