An innovative FinTech firm that has been built by some Asset Management professionals is building a unique SaaS product to provide clean data sets on fund AUM. They're seeking a Director of Engineering to join the executive team to take this from prototype into production. This role will require either a senior technologist or someone who has worked within a Director of Engineering position to get their hands dirty, map out the technical roadmap and build a team of software professionals around them.
They will be hosting this product on the cloud using MicroSoft Azure and currently have been using C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, VueJS and Microsoft SQL Server. What they require is a peer to operate at their level and own the technology stack, influence best practices and be a fundamental team player that will be crucial in supporting the firms growth strategy.
- Capable of unblocking technology challenges
- A full stack software engineering with proven leadership experience
- Capable of building and recruiting teams
- Comfortable assessing and communicating the impact of Product / Customer requests across functionality, security and network architecture
- Experienced and comfortable in engaging directly with customers alongside other members of the executive team as part of pre-sales and implementations
- Strong architectural experience
- Asset Management experience - Advantageous
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.