Referment are working with a technology driven hedge fund who are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work in their FinOps team in London. The company are going through an exciting period of growth and the role will involve building and transforming a number of financial systems across treasury, operations, reconciliation and accountancy for the fund.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a team that is transforming the technology stack into modern technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka and Flink using a Microservices architecture approach. Extensive experience with C#, .Net and exposure to web development will all be important for this role as well as having experience working on large, complex financial systems.
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net and .Net Core development
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift
- Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Experience working on large, complex financial systems (buy side experience desirable)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com