Referment are currently working with an exciting and fast-growing consultancy based within financial services.
The role will entail a variety of client engagements relating to challenges that capital markets firms are facing in the current market and regulatory environments. This role is at the intersection of their delivery team and their Regulatory Reporting practice. As such you will be providing consulting, business analysis and project management services to clients.
- 3-7 years experience
- You will have either financial services consulting or change experience within a financial services organisation
- Knowledge of several of the following topics:
- Project management - waterfall and agile
- Business analysis
- Trade and transaction reporting
- Regulatory change
- Operations transformation
- Technology transformation
- You will have a good understanding of capital markets, related trends and regulatory landscape
- High quality verbal and written communication
- Effective stakeholder management capabilities
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and we'll reward you with up to £500 when they complete a first-round interview! Who will you refer?