Referment are working with a Series B funded deep technology business who are looking for an SRE to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the small team, instrumental in assessing current technologies, re-defining stacks and implementing the infrastructure roadmap, ensuring 100% uptime, availability and fault-tolerance of every component of the platform, optimising AWS costs, as well as helping other teams implement best practices in using key technologies.
• Determined to create infrastructure that gets out of the way with a great developer experience
• Striving to be more skilled than Google with Kubernetes
• An AWS power user and evangelist
• Familiar with Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams - deployment, monitoring, resiliency, fault-tolerance, cluster planning and operations, applications debugging
• Experienced with ElasticSearch operations and usage
• Fluent in Terraform, bash scripting and can read some Go
• Familiar with cloud-native application design and deployment
You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com