A global leading Commodities Buy-Side firm are rapidly growing globally and building out their London based Front-Office team. They are seeking a skilled Front Office Commodities Desk Developer to come work closely with the portfolio managers, traders and quants focussing on building systems for their main power trading desk, which will underpin their unique power trading models.
Ideally the successful applicant will have strong skills in Python and C#. Experience with relational and non-relational databases is a must and proficiency with the latest design and development practices from CI/CD, Gitflow, Micro-services and cloud computing (AWS). This role will require a strong technologist to work in a demanding and rewarding environment on a unique energy trading platform, which will use the most efficient trading models.
- Strong Python development experience
- Experience with C# programming
- A passionate technologist who uses modern engineering techniques and best practices (CI/CD, gitflow, 12-factor)
- Experienced with AWS
- Experienced with data engineering
- Commodities experience (power, gas, coal, oil etc)
- Front office experience
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.