Referment is working with an exciting FinTech with a premier enterprise innovation platform designed to supercharge developer productivity, enabling innovative financial services firms to get more value out of their R&D.
The successful candidate will help the team develop new platform capabilities and integrations, as well as refactoring and maintaining the existing suite of Platform Engineering tooling.
- Strong Linux operating system experience
- Proven experience building solutions on and developing integrations to public cloud platforms & services, in particular on AWS/Azure
- Container orchestration & management - Docker/Kubernetes/EKS/AKS
- Computer Science related degree, or equivalent experience
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.