A global leading multi-strategy Hedge Fund who continue to improve performance are seeking a Commodities Python Quant Developer to work within their new CTA division. This role will see the successful applicant work closely with the head of commodities tech, portfolio managers and traders and be responsible for building models and tools to support this commodities division.
This role will see you work with the latest technologies to deliver a Greenfield pricing systems, real-time attribution and factor modelling systems.
The successful applicant must be a passionate technologist with deep experience in Python with familiarity with commodities and trading. Experience with other languages is essential for this role as some systems that under-pin their core services are built in C# and C++. This person will have to be enthusiastic about automating manual processes and have a blend of both strong statistical and computer engineering skills.
Due to Covid-19, they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.
- A minimum of 3+ years Python programming experience
- A computer science degree
- Experienced with Python scientific languages (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy)
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with working within commodities
- Experienced with other OO languages
- Experienced with time-series data - Advantageous
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com