Referment has partnered with a trading and insurance company in
London who specialise in using the latest Quantitative methods and AI/Machine Learning Concepts to run risk analytics for their industry leading clients. They are seeking a SQL Developer to architect, configure and maintain production development databases.
You will work closely within a tight-knit team within a start-up and be involved in architectural decisions, code reviews and play a pivotal role in engineering business critical database systems that will be used by the Quant and Data Science team members to deliver analytical models.
On top of this, the role will expand and see the this person take ownership of all data (even the data not in SQL) and work with high frequency data, work with new database systems and work with Python.
- At least 2 years experience coding in SQL
- Experience using the Microsoft Technology Stack (SSIS, SSRS etc)
- Knowledge of Version Control Tools
- Computer Science/Mathematical/Engineering degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good communication skills and a desire to work in a startup environment where you can make a big impact
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process than we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com