Referment have partnered with an exciting FinTech firm who are looking for a new Head of Infrastructure to join their London team and be responsible for the management and technical direction of their entire infrastructure team covering engineering and operations.
This role is a new hire for the team due to the company's strong performance and headcount growth, reporting directly into the CTO. The role will offer the successful applicant a lot of autonomy and responsibility within the technology division as well as a chance to oversee a number of exciting projects using the latest infrastructure technologies.
- Experience managing medium to large sized infrastructure teams across operating systems, networks, databases, security and cloud
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies (AWS desirable)
- Technical background in infrastructure engineering (windows, unix, networking, cloud etc)
- Experience driving strategy and technical direction
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship *
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com