Referment are working with a global FinTech firm who specialise in building trading platforms for some of the world's greatest commodities and energy trading houses.
They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Infrastructure Engineer to work on supporting their day to day infrastructure estate, but also to work on engineering projects specifically related to their ongoing journey towards a cloud based environment.
This role will be broad in nature and offer the successful applicant a chance to work in a forward thinking technology firm, with great training and development opportunities.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining virtual infrastructure environments (VMware vSphere)
- Commercial experience with public cloud technologies (Azure)
- Strong knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
- Experience designing and managing storage solutions
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory
- Scripting/DevOps tooling experience
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com