Referment has partnered with a trading and insurance company in
London who specialise in using the latest Quantitative methods and AI/Machine Learning Concepts to run risk analytics for their industry leading clients. They are seeking a Software Developer who is skilled in Python to build out their core Greenfield system, which will be responsible for processing multi-TB of data.
You will work closely within a tight-knit team within a start-up and be involved in architectural decisions, code reviews and play a pivotal role in engineering systems that will be used by the Quant and Data Science team members to deliver analytical models.
- At least 2 years experience coding in Python
- Experience with working with large data sets
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL
- Familiarity with AWS and Linux - Advantageous
- A Computer Science degree
- Good communication skills and a desire to work in a startup environment where you can make a big impact
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process than we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com