Up to £120,000
Referment is working with a well-funded FinTech firm that is seeking a Senior Scala Developer to join their London-based team, to work on enhancing their platform and products.This position will see the successful software developer work extensively with their OMS system and a mixture of their external execution platforms.
The firm is a spin-out of one of the leading Asset Management firms in the world and are actively hiring, even during the current health and economic situation. In light of this they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.This role will require a solid commercial experience in Scala and Java development with exposure to some of the latest Scala/Java libraries. Ideally you will have experience to external platforms such as Bloomberg EMSX and be dynamic to work with a wide range of technology.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with Scala development
- A minimum of 5 years experience in working within Java
- Experience with web services
- Excellent understanding of order management systems
- A forward thinking technologist with a DevOps mindset
- Degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics (2:1 or higher)
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD and Docker - Desirable
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship *
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com