Up to £130,000
A global leading Hedge Fund that have some of the greatest Portfolio Managers, Quantitative Professionals and Technologists are growing due to their consistently strong performances. They are seeking a skilled Data Engineer to join their macro division, working directly under the Portfolio Managers to provide a steady stream of data pipelines which will enable the business to make good investments decisions.
This role will see the successful applicant build their next-gen data platform for managing their data flow to their CTA division. It is essential that the applicant will have extensive Python development skills, experience with building data pipelines and exposure to front office in a bank or trading firm
You will get to work with the latest cloud technologies (AWS) and a number of interesting open source data tools such as Hadoop, Spark and Kafka.
Due to Covid-19, they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.
- Expert Python programming knowledge (at least 4 years experience)
- Experience building data pipelines
- Knowledge of various asset classes such as FX, Credit, Rates, Equities, Commodities
- Exposure to cloud/big data technologies (AWS, Spark, Hadoop preferred)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com