Up to £100,000
Referment is working with a well-funded FinTech firm that is seeking a Java Quant Risk Developer to join their London-based team, to work on their market risk software.
The firm is a spin-out of one of the leading Asset Management firms in the world and are actively hiring, even during the current health and economic situation. In light of this they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.The successful candidate will work within the market risk team and will have experience within the financial services (market risk, pricing analytics, market data). The successful candidate will develop strong understanding models and tools used within Market Risk and also gain cross-asset exposure to a wide range of derivative instruments for the buy-side space.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with Java development
- A minimum of 1 years experience in working with the financial markets
- Experience with web services
- Degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics (2:1 or higher)
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD and Docker - Desirable
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship *
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com