Up to £110,000
Referment is working with a well-funded FinTech firm that is seeking a C# Software Engineer to join their London-based analytics team, to work on Greenfield projects across their next-generation portfolio management systems that cover multiple asset classes.
The firm is a spin-out of one of the leading Asset Management firms in the world and are actively hiring, even during the current health and economic situation. In light of this they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.The successful candidate will work within the Quant Development team but focus on enterprise software development utilising their skills in server-side development. Their stack consists of .Net Core 3.1 and is hosted on AWS so you'll get exposure to the latest tech and get to work with some of the industries best engineers and quant analysts/researchers.
- A minimum of 4 years experience with C# development
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the financial markets
- Strong knowledge of coding fundamentals
- Degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics (2:1 or higher)
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD and Docker - Desirable
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually, but they will move quickly for the right person.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com