An elite Hedge Fund who focus on systematic, computer driven trading strategies are seeking an experienced Quantitative Research Analyst with European Oil & Gas experience.
Within this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for independently carrying out quant research with a focus on statistical and predictive models. Within this firm, the research team is involved in all areas of research from methodology selection, data collection, testing, backtesting, prototyping and performance monitoring.
- A Masters or PhD Degree in quantitative disciplines, including mathematics, physics, engineering, and computer science.
- Strong Analytical and Quantitative skills
- Prior experience developing, researching or implementing Quant Models within the commodities space (European Oil & Gas)
- Programming experience with scientific languages
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com