A global leading Hedge Fund that have some of the greatest Portfolio Managers, Quantitative Professionals and Technologists are growing due to their consistently strong performances. They are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to focus on their Macro team's software delivery solutions to their C++ environment.
This role will not require a DevOps person to code within C++, but it is advantageous if you've worked within a C++ environment. This role will heavily involve supporting transitioning this environment into the cloud and rearchitecting their platform.
Their core tech stack uses both AWS & Azure, TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, Linux & Windows, Python, PowerShell and more.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in architecting and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Strong experience with Linux
- A well-rounded DevOps engineer who has experience with the latest CI/CD tools
- A passion for automating all processes
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS or Azure)
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship*
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com