Referment is working with a London Based Hedge Fund that focus on structured credit to add to their development team. They are seeking a skilled Senior Developer to work closely with all areas of the business including Portfolio Managers, Traders, Quants and report directly to the CTO.
This role will require a strong C# developer to work as a full stack software engineer. They have WPF on the front-end and are using the latest messaging technologies, .Net Core and SQL Server. Experience with Python is advantageous as some some Quants are using Python to write various models. This role will see the successful applicant work on a wide range of systems from Portfolio Management applications, Risk systems and reporting systems.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience using C#
- Strong multi-threading experience
- Some experience with Python
- A Computer Science degree or similar
- Experience with working with data structures and algorithms
- WPF experience - Advantageous
- Seeking a role within a Hedge Fund
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com