Referment are working with an alternative hedge fund who have an exceptional reputation for innovation and cutting edge technology.
They are looking for new hires in their Production Engineer team, a team that supports all of the proprietary applications for multiple business divisions across the fund, including the front office quant teams. The focus on the role will be on automating operational processes and building new tools for the environment. The successful candidate will have exceptional scripting skills and experience working across a diverse technology stack including Linux, Windows, SQL and open source technologies.
This is a chance to come into a high performing team and be responsible for pushing the boundaries around automation and technology! You will be rewarded both financially and in terms of progression and work on highly impactful projects, critical to the evolution of their technology stack.
- Expert level scripting skills (Python and/or Powershell)
- Extensive experience with SQL querying and supporting SQL Server databases
- In depth knowledge of Windows and Linux server administration
- Experience working with automation tools such as ActiveBatch
- Interest or experience with open source technologies such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, cloud technologies etc.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship*
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment.
Find out more at www.referment.com