Up to £120,000
Referment is working with a well-funded FinTech firm that is seeking a C# Software Engineer to join their London-based team.
The firm is a spin-out of one of the leading Asset Management firms in the world and are actively hiring, even during the current health and economic situation. In light of this they expect to complete the full interview process over WebEx and they will on-board candidates virtually for the foreseeable future.The successful candidate will work on core business technology systems, including support of the Middle Office, Quant Analysis, Compliance and Fund Control departments.
- 7 years of C# Software Engineering experience
- Strong programming skills in C# or other Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of GUI frameworks such as React/Angular
- Experience with or an interest in developing for AWS or other cloud services
- Degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics (2:1 or higher)
- It is advantageous if you've previously worked as quant developer, but not an essential requirement for the role
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we’d normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at www.referment.com